KERWEE WAGYU RIBEYE STEAK, 20oz
Ribeye Steak, 20oz each
The ribeye is the typically the most flavorful cut of steak in a side of beef, because even ordinary cattle carry a great deal of fat there. The superior marbling means the fat is marbled evenly throughout, creating a uniformly delicious and juicy steak-eating experience.
Great on a grill or pan-fried in a hot iron skillet. Heat the iron skillet and cook the ribeye for a few minutes on each side then let sit for an hour to draw the juices back to the center. When you're ready to eat, just quickly drop it back into the same pan it was cooked in just long enough to warm it up but not over cook it.
TERRA MARE PRIME is a North America- and Australia-based food supply company. Award winning beef used by esteemed chefs in Michelin-rated restaurants across North America.
- Sustainably family-farmed in Darling Downs, Queensland Australia
- Winner of the World Steak Challenge 2019
- Winner of the Triple Crown Steak Challenge 2019
- Beef Marble Score of 4 to 8+
- Highest quality tender meat with a rich and silky flavor
- Most awarded grain fed Wagyu beef in Australia
- Certified hormone-free, growth promotant-free, and no GMOs
- Grass-fed then finished for a minimum of 400 days on white grain (Australian barley and wheat) and no corn.
This item is frozen.