Paddlefish Roe (USA)
As low as: $24.50
- Also known as Spoonbill Roe, ranges in color from pale, silvery to dark, steely gray
- Smooth and silky with a rich, earthy flavor—strong in taste, yet very smooth
- Often described as ‘buttery’
- Soft texture and affordable price have earned it a reputation as the ideal ‘entry-level’ caviar for those who have not yet acquired the taste
- The subtlety of Paddlefish Roe makes it a versatile caviar, a go-to caviar to have at hand for a range of treats like smoked salmon, toast points or blinis with a generous smear of crème fraîche
Available in 30g, 50g, 125g, 250g, 1lb, and 1kilo tins.
THIS ITEM IS PERISHABLE AND MUST BE SHIPPED OVERNIGHT EXPRESS IN AN INSULATED COOLER FOR A FLAT RATE OF $30.
All orders totaling $150 or more qualify for free shipping.
Write Your Own Review